S & S Insurance Services Ltd is seeking a Bookkeeper to join their team.
Full time, permanent, $26.00/hr, 40.00 hrs/week. Extended Health and Dental Benefits are offered.
• Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
• Calculate fixed assets and depreciation
• Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
• Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
• Post journal entries and reconcile accounts;
• Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
• Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services;
• Completion of secondary school is required;
• Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field OR at least 1- 2 years of experience in the field;
• English language skills required;
• Strong work ethic, with a strong professional commitment to accuracy
How to apply:
Please do not call or apply in person*
Please email to email@example.com
Or mail resumes to:
S & S Insurance Services Ltd.
6607 Main Street,
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).