Number of Openings: 1
Work address: 4624 Eleniak Road NW. Edmonton. Alberta. T6B 2S1.
- Monitor the work performed at the workshop and parts ordered for billing and invoicing purposes.
- Prepare and administer the annual operating budget for the workshop.
- Prepare marketing plans and maintain scheduled contacts to drive more business.
- Maintain good working relations with insurance adjusters.
- Build and forward invoices to ensure proper billing is done and ensure receivables are processed in time.
- Maintain and track time cards for workshop workers for timely wage payments.
- Maintain excellent relations with customers for repeat and referral business.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven 1-2 years experience as an office administrator or relevant role, ideally in an auto workshop setting.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite applications.
- Minimum high school diploma; bachelor’s degree in office administration or relevant field is preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $28.00 per hour