Sensha-Ya, a Japanese hand car wash company, is seeking an Automobile Cleaning Assistant Supervisor for its Richmond location.
Permanent, full-time; 30-40 hours per week; $27.40 per hour. Bonus available based on sales performance.
– Supervise and co-ordinate the work of specialized cleaners;
– Inspect sites or facilities to ensure established safety and cleanliness standards are met;
– Hire and train cleaning staff;
– Prepare work schedule;
– Prepare budget, estimate costs and keep financial records;
– Receive payment for specialized cleaning jobs;
– Perform specialized cleaning duties.
– Secondary school completion preferred;
– 2 years of experience as a specialized cleaner including hand-carwash;
– Some supervisory / leadership experience;
– Excellent customer service skill;
– Japanese language ability is an asset;
– English language ability required.
How to apply:
*Please do not call or apply in person.
Email resume to email@example.com
Or mail resume to:
8171 Leslie Road,
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).