Seeking experienced Disaster Restoration Technicians. Looking for consistent work and an opportunity to grow with a company?
We are looking for people to help us after fire, floods and other disasters- to perform the restoration in homes and businesses.
If you have the following minimum requirements, please apply:
– have 3-5 years of field experience cleaning after fires and floods
– have completed the following courses through the IICRC (expired certifications are acceptable): Water Damage Restoration, Applied Microbial Remediation, and Applied Structural Drying
– meet all of the following driving requirements: 1) 3 years’ driving experience with a valid class 5 license, 2) have a clean 3-year drivers abstract and 3) have 3 years of current and verifiable driving insurance (personal or commercial driving)
– can pass a security clearance process (for criminal convictions)
– work well with others and by self, learn easily and take direction well
– lift heavy objects and work in challenging physical conditions
What will you be doing?
– Helping homeowners and businesses after disaster strikes (flood, fire, mould, asbestos, wind, and more).
– Demolishing, cleaning, and drying out affected areas.
– Cleaning, listing and/or disposing of contents.
– Monitoring clients’ sites and ensuring complete follow-up.
Schedule: 8-hour shift, Monday to Friday, On call, Overtime, Weekend availability Required
Supplemental pay types: Bonus pay, Overtime pay
Benefits: Extended health and dental, LTD Insurance, Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
Salary: $18.00-$26.00 per hour