NOC 75110 – Construction trades helpers and labourers (Surrey, BC)
Company: Shan Drywall Ltd.
Location: Surrey, BC, Canada
Job starts date: As Soon as Possible
Wage: $21.00 / Hour
Hours: 35.00 Hours / Week
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full Time
Skills & Duties:
Construction helpers and labourers perform some or all of the following duties but not limited to this:
- Assist and work closely with other drywall tapper, installers and finishers
- Handover drywall sheets for installation
- Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
- Erect and dismantle old drywalls, nails and barricades at construction sites
- Mix, pour and spread materials such as coats of compound and sand seams and joints.
- Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment
- Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants, and remove asbestos and other hazardous materials
- Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
Transportation and travel information: willing to travel regularly
Work Location Information: Urban area & Various locations & Commercial, Residential Buildings
Work Environment: Dusty, Noisy, At heights, Wet area.
Education: Not Required
Experience: Will Train.
Languages: Basic English
How to apply
By email: email@example.com