73102 – Plasterers, drywall installers and finishers and lathers (Surrey, BC)
Company: Shan Drywall Ltd.
Location: Surrey, BC, Canada
Job starts date: As Soon as Possible
Hours: 35.00 Hours / Week
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full Time
Skills & Duties:
Drywall Taper perform some or all of the following duties but not limited to this:
- Measure, Cut and fit Drywall sheets for installation on walls and ceilings.
- Position and Secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joints
- Cut and install metal corner beads to protect exterior corners
- Fill joints, nail indentations, holes and cracks with joint compound using trowel and broad knife.
- Tape over joints using taping machine and embed tape in compound.
- Smooth out excess compound and allow coats to dry.
- Apply successive coats of compound and sand seams and joints.
- Fabricate and install suspended metal ceiling grids and place in panels to form acoustical and coffered ceilings.
- Other drywall work and duties as assigned by management.
Transportation and travel information: willing to travel regularly
Work Environment: Dusty, Noisy, At heights, Wet area
Work Location Information: Urban area & Various locations, Commercial, Residential Buildings
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
How to apply:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org