We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Office Administrator in our growing team at Softech IT Solutions Inc. at our Calgary, AB office location. Please refer to job description below:
Job title: Office Administrator
Job type: Full time & Permanent (30 – 40 hours weekly)
Job Location: 602 12 Ave SW #700, Calgary, AB T2R 1J3, Canada
Wages Offered: $30.00 hourly
Start date of employment: As soon as possible
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation (Grade 12)
Work Experience: At-least 7 months of work experience in similar field of work
Positions Available: 01
– Oversee and coordinate day to day administrative operations; evaluate, review and implement new procedures, when required
– Establish work priorities, delegate administrative work to support staff while ensuring that the deadlines are met and proper administrative procedures are followed
– Provide assistance to the finance and operations teams
– Manage office assets such as desktops & laptops, office supplies, office maintenance & security etc.
– Coordinate and hosting company events and meetings
– Audit, evaluate and keep upto date the office insurance policies, lease agreements and other required contracts etc.
– Engage in selecting promotional items for office staff as well as company’s clients from time to time (such as selection of gifts for Christmas etc.)
– Participate in reviewing and processing job applications including reference checking, booking and conducting interviews
– Provide inputs in selecting, developing and evaluating administrative personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the company
– Assist the senior management in preparation of client proposals, client letters and any other proposals etc.
– Providing administrative support to the senior management regarding various management processes like budgeting, contracting, project planning etc.
– Prepare meaningful periodic reports on company’s business performance and assemble required data
– Ensuring preparation of operational budget reports and such other reports as directed by the senior management
– Providing miscellaneous support on request including filing, photocopying, printing and binding, typing documents, faxing internal documents etc.
– Train new hire administrative staff, when required
– Perform light accounting/bookkeeping duties, if required
How to apply:
Please send resumes via email: firstname.lastname@example.org