Sprott Shaw Language College is seeking an Admissions Officer and Student Advisor to join their team.
This is a Permanent; full-time position; 30 hours per week. $43,500 annually.
– Review and assess student applications for acceptance based on school eligibility criteria
– Organize and file recruitment documentation for job seekers
– Provide consultations with prospective and current students on course selection and academic reviews
– Refer prospective students to specific program directors for additional information
– Process student registration and payment
– Communicate with applicants about status
– Respond to information requests from students, parents, and other stakeholders
– Prepare, participate, or deliver information sessions on course selection, program overview, and other marketing matters when necessary.
– A bachelor’s Degree in business related studies is required
– Previous experience working in an academic environment is required
– Knowledge of platforms and software such as CRM (Edvisor) and MailChimp.
How to Apply:
*Please do not call or apply in person.
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR mail resume to:
Sprott Shaw Language College (SSLC)
549 Howe Street, Suite 200
*Please indicate in your resume whether or not you are a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada.