Stallion Auto Ltd. is looking for an energetic and reliable individual for the position of Automotive Service Technician to join their team as soon as possible.
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Job Location: UNIT 105, 10985 38 STREET NE, CALGARY T3N 1E7
· Use computerized diagnostic and other testing tools to inspect the motor while it is running, road test the car, and test automotive systems and components in order to identify and resolve issues.
· Review work orders and communicate with the supervisor about the work.
· Using hand tools and other specialized automotive repair tools, adjust, repair, or replace parts and components of automotive systems.
· Test system repairs and adjust to meet manufacturer performance requirements.
· Perform routine maintenance, including oil changes, lubrications, and tune-ups.
· Inform customers about the service done, the general condition of the vehicle, and upcoming maintenance needs.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· Automotive Service Technician Trade Certification is required.
· Minimum three years of experience is required.
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.