Steelage Construction Ltd. is currently hiring a Full time, Permanent Plumber to become part of their team as soon as possible.
· Interpret blueprint and building specifications to map the lay out for drainage and other plumbing system.
· Install and maintain plumbing fixtures and systems.
· Locate and mark positions for connections and fixtures.
· Perform inspection of plumbing systems for leaks and other problems.
· Assemble pipes, pipe fittings and valves for installation.
· Measure, cut and modify plumbing fixtures by using appropriate tools.
· Lay pipes and pipe fittings in floors and walls.
· Completion of secondary School is required.
· Minimum of two years of work experience in the trade is required.
Salary: $30.00 / hour
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: Various Locations in Lower Mainland
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.