Steelage Construction Ltd. is currently looking for Full Time, Permanent Bookkeeper to join their team as soon as possible.
· Maintain accurate financial records and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
· Produce balance sheets and maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements.
· Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax, and other bills.
· Process payroll and maintain employee records by complete and submit workers’ compensation forms and other government documents.
· Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services.
· Prepare financial and accounting reports etc.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· Completion of accounting program is required.
· Minimum two years of experience in industry is required.
Salary: $27.00/ hour
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: 12484 82 Avenue #13, Surrey, BC V3W 3E9
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.