Steelage Construction Ltd. is currently looking for a reliable and hard-working General Supervisor – Building Construction to join our team as soon as possible.
· Plan, schedule, and execute construction tasks in accordance with the construction schedule for all workers and subcontractors.
· Supervision of workers and trades on jobsite and ensuring high standards of workmanship and efficiency.
· Able to read construction drawings and specifications.
· Ensure all building and safety code requirements are met.
· Provide regular progress reports to project manager.
· Identify and resolve work issues and suggest ways to improve quality and productivity.
· Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· Minimum two years of supervisory experience in trade is required.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: Various Location in Lower Mainland
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.