Location: 12033 Riverside Way Suite 200, Richmond, BC V6W 1K6
Permanent employment, Full-time, 40 hours/week
Job Vacancy: 1
Since 1945 Storkcraft has supported families and been an integral part of bringing dream nurseries and children’s rooms to life Storkcraft is an industry leader in the design, manufacture, and distribution of infant and teen furniture. We are proud to provide affordable, innovative, stylish, quality products to parents. Our commitment to product excellence and our responsiveness to customers’ needs has galvanized Storkcraft as the manufacture of choice for new and existing parents. This position is responsible for coordinating the logistics and tracking of all outbound shipments.
As the Outbound Logistics Coordinator, you will support in planning, implementing, and controlling the efficient flow of goods and related information between the point of distribution center and the point of consumption.
· Facilitate freight from international and domestic origins
· Monitor customer matrixes on daily basis, confirming that all ASN tacking numbers are received and orders are closed in a timely manner
· Ensure timely delivery of the freight into our distribution network
· Entrepreneurial manage service provider relationships to maximize their services and commitments
· Ensure retailer compliance against shipping guidelines
· Develop reports to provide the business with visibility of the shipments, by analyzing delays and providing alternative solutions
· Support our retailers with inquiries such as cancellations, address changes, troubleshooting delivery problems, etc.
· Plan with carriers’ outbound volume on weekly basis and strategize on sourcing new carriers
· Ensure vendor portal information is up to date with any order cancellations, and upload inventory availability
· Arrange LTL shipments for retail partners
· Mitigate the risks and impacts associated with our daily operations and minimizing potential disruption to the business
· Work with various retailers to route shipments in their portal
· Validate and review freight invoices
· 1-year experience in eCommerce or logistics environment
· 1-year diploma/certificate in business or supply chain management or related field.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong data analytics skills, including experience working with Excel and reporting tools
· A proactive commitment to quality and investing in results that add value and drive the business
· Strong time management skills with an emphasis on meeting deadlines
What we offer:
· up to 5% discretionary performance bonus
· 3 weeks of vacation annually
· health & dental coverage (including a $500 annual HCSA account)
· dog-friendly office