Hiring! We want you to be our strong team member for Administrative Assistant
Position: Administrative Assistant
Available Position: 1
Wage: $24.50 per hour
Work Hours:35 hours per week (Full-time, Permanent)
Benefit: Extended health Care (After 3 months of probation)
Vacation:10 days paid vacation annually
Work Location:2 Sheppard Avenue East suite 1520, Toronto, Ontario M2N 5Y7
– General day-to-day activities of the office; develops policies, procedures, and system which ensure productive and efficient office operation.
– Ensure all files, documents and databases are maintained and up to date.
– Serve as the point of contact with schools and agents as a SOS representative
– Schedule and manage monthly events and other activities for international students.
– Provide orientation and training to new junior employees.
– Coordinate, assign, and review the work of employee.
– Schedule meetings’ dates and time with clients (students, parents) and school advisors.
– Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports to the Director; Prepare monthly and quarterly reports and share with your findings and analysis with senior staff members
– Conduct surveys and analyze data on the demands and preferences of potential students from the region
– Implement administrative activities associated with admissions to post-secondary educational institutions.
– Coordinate with bookkeeper and director in preparation of budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
– Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
– A university degree or college diploma.
– Minimum three years of office admin work experience.
– High proficiency with Microsoft (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
– Team-oriented, strong communication and good administrative skills.
Please send a resume and cover letter at email@example.com. Show us what you got! While we thank you for your interest, only those qualified and selected for interview will be contacted.
Stu-View Overseas Service (SOS)
2 Sheppard Avenue East suite 1520, Toronto
Ontario M2N 5Y7