Superior Roofing Ltd is Western Canada’s fastest-growing roofing company. Our team work towards delivering both quality and value to our clients. Currently we are looking for a Purchasing Manager to start working with ASAP.
Employer Name: Superior Roofing Ltd
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Number Of Openings: 1
Job type: Permanent – Full time (30-35 hours/week)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Language requirement: English
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Work Experience: Suitable candidate should have minimum 2 years to less than 3 years of relevant work experience
Dependability, Excellent written communication, Flexibility, Initiative, Judgement, Organized, Team player
· Purchase Orders: Source and procure at the lowest cost, consistent with the quality and services required. Approve and distribute POs to vendors and requestor(s).
· Support: Service as the main contact between internal customers and vendors. Monitor critical orders, provide resolution as issues arise – expedite orders, address defective goods, returns & service-related inquiries.
· Sourcing: Sourcing of day-to-day requests sent via email and/or phone calls.
· Support Accounts Payable related issues: Resolve PO/Invoice related discrepancies, provide PO information for invoices, confirming and clearing of PO liabilities, and ensure invoiced pricing is correct.
· Vendor Compliance: Ensure compliance amongst existing and new vendors, including vendor documentation, insurance and contract requirements based on service level.
· Compile and distribute reports: Compile and distribute weekly Open Order Reports. Assist in ensuring receipts of goods and/or services, and resolving discrepancies communicated by customers/staff.
· Vendor Management: Local contract management (administer, review, manage, file, evaluate, analyze, and negotiate/renegotiate), compliance, alignment with specifications, maintaining current account statements, and performance assessment. Act as liaison between Vendor and accounts payable department
· The Purchasing Manager will have direct supervision of the company’s inventory levels to determine when new purchases are needed. In this aspect of the role, the purchasing manager will use inventory management software and can conduct visual inspections of inventory levels.
· Perform physical inventory cycle counts and audits, research discrepancies, and prepare related reports.
· Assist with special projects as needed
· Perform other duties as assigned
Security and safety
Criminal record check
How to apply:
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org