Sushi house Japanese Restaurant, at Unit 1-5777 Trans-Canada Hwy., Duncan, BC Canada V9l 2W9, is looking for a Cook.
Job Type: Full-Time, 40 hrs/week, Permanent
Position Available: 2
Vacation: 4% of gross salary OR 10 days paid vacation
– Prepare and cook complete meals according to customers’ requests
– Keep food inventory stock and order kitchen supplies
– Plan food menus and determine, estimate food size and costs
– Train kitchen staff in food preparation, cooking and handling ingredients
– Develop and create food recipes
– Comply with food safety rules and restaurant policy
– Participate in kitchen management and whole cooking process
– Minimum 2 years of cook experience OR Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks OR completion of college OR other program in cooking /food safety.
– Japanese cooking experience is a strong asset
– Completion of Secondary School
– Intermediate English
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Unit 1-5777 Trans-Canada Hwy, Duncan,
BC V9L 2W9