Sushi Mura is looking for Japanese Cuisine Cooks!
Employer: Sushi Mura Restaurant Ltd. dba Sushi Mura
Job title: Japanese Cuisine Cook
Work location: 3545 Sawmill Crescent, Vancouver, BC Canada, V5S 0E3
Business Address: Same as above
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Wage: $ 18.00 per hour
Benefit: 4% of gross salary for vacation remuneration or 10 days of paid vacation.
Hours of work: 30 ~ 40 hours per week
Vacant : 3
Language : English
– Prepare and make various types of Japanese hot food such as tempura, noodle, teriyaki, katsu, hot donburi etc.
– Prepare and make various sauces for meals on the menu.
– Work with specialized cooking equipment (deep fryers etc.)
– Supervise kitchen staff and helpers.
– Oversee kitchen operations.
– Order and check inventory of ingredients and supplies.
Education: Completion of High school
Experience: Minimum 2 years of commercial cooking experience OR completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks OR completion of college or other programs in cooking or food safety is required.
How to apply: