Talay Thai Restaurant is seeking a Restaurant Manager for our Granville Street location.
Permanent, full-time; 40 hours per week; $26.44 per hour.
– Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures;
– Supervise, schedule, interview, and recruit staff;
– Provide or delegate on-the-job training for new staff;
– Monitor revenue and modify procedures and prices. Develop, implement, and analyze budgets. Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales, and food wastage, estimate and submit requests for new ingredients and supplies for restaurant operation;
– Ensure that food and service meet sanitation, health, safety, and quality control standards and regulations;
– Resolve customer complaints and inquiries;
– Plan, organize, direct, control, and evaluate daily operations;
– Must have completion of a college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related field;
– Must have 3 – 5 years of experience in food preparation or service;
– Prior experience in supervising is an asset;
– English language ability is required.
How to Apply:
*Please do not call or apply in person.
Please email resume to: email@example.com
Mail resume to:
Talay Thai Restaurant Ltd.
8369 Granville Street
*Please indicate in your resume whether or not you are a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada.