Terrabyte IT Consulting Ltd. is looking for a Deskside Support Technician to join our team.
Job title: Deskside Support Technician
Job type: Full time, Permanent (30-40 hours per week)
Job Location: 210-2825 Clearbrook Road, Abbotsford, British Columbia V2T 6S3
Wages: $32.25 Hourly
Experience: Previous related work experience will be an asset.
Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year or 2 years
Start date of employment: As soon as possible
Positions Available: 01
– Provide IT support to end users to identify and resolve hardware, software related issues experienced by them, by means of desktop support, responding to telephone calls, communicate via e-mails and in person in a timely and professional manner.
– To provide technical support, advice and training to the end users to overcome the technical problems encountered by them and to provide the required training to help them avoiding the problem in future
– Resolve as many user-reported problems as expertise permits using available tools like guides/manuals and following procedures and policies for the handling of support cases on daily basis
– Reproduce, diagnose and resolve technical problems encountered by users
– Proactively seeking solutions to minimize common problems
– Document reported customer issues and escalate problems as appropriate following IT Help Desk procedures
– Coordinating with other IT Helpdesk team members or IT Manager, as required to provide quick resolution of the technical problems faced by the end users
– Monitoring and accurately logging/documenting problems to ensure timely resolution and/or follow up for information
– Monitoring and overseeing the daily performance of computer systems in MS Windows, MS office 365, installed anti-virus solutions
– Perform computer harware upgrading and/or installing or removing software or applications
– Perform any other IT related tasks as requested by the Manager
How to Apply: Please apply via e-mail: