The Arbutus Club is seeking a Spa Manager/Esthetician for their downtown Vancouver spa.
Permanent, F/T (40 hours per week), $29.00/hour +10% commission per sale. Dental Plan and Extended Health Insurance after 3 months of employment. Group Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance. Monthly meal allowance of $12.50 per day from the Bistro. December bonus based on performance, hours of work, and wage rate (among others performance metrics).
Standard 8-hour shifts for this position could be scheduled anytime between 9am and 7pm as required.
• Responsible for training all new front desk staff, and spa attendants and ensuring all job requirements and standards are met, as directed by ownership.
• Effectively resolve guest complaints and communicate with the Spa Manager regarding issues and resolutions.
• Complete hiring, training, and evaluating staff.
• Complete monthly inventory and budget.
• Maintain all guest supplies and assist in ordering as needed.
• Maintain retail area and check retail stock daily.
• Ensure adherence to quality improvement and marketing plans.
• Ensure cleanliness of all guests’ areas.
• May be required to perform esthetician/spa services when and if needed.
• Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by ownership.
• Minimum of 2-3 years experience supervising staff required;
• Minimum 1-2 years of Spa or related work experience is required;
• Certified Esthetician (certification from an accredited school) is an asset;
• English language ability is required.
Please email resume to HR@arbutusclub.com
Or mail resume to:
The Arbutus Club
2001 Nanton Ave,
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).