The Ramen Butcher brings you the most current and popular tonkotsu (pork broth) ramen flavors directly from Japan. You will not find our authentic Japanese flavors anywhere else as our chefs are trained in Japan and have extensive experience within our parent company, the Menya Kouji Group.
Everything at The Ramen Butcher is handmade daily including our noodles, gyozas, and rice bowls. We value customers satisfaction and strive to make the freshest, authentic ramen you will taste in North America.
Position: Food Service Supervisor (Full-Time, Permanent)
Work Location: 223 E Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1Z6
Working Criteria: Permanent, 35 hrs/week
Salary: $18.50 – $ 20.00 per hour
Vacation: 4% of gross salary OR 10 days paid vacation
Position Available: 1
– High school diploma is required
– At least 2 years of food service experience
– Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced work environment
– Customer service and communication skills
– Reliable to show up for work on time as scheduled
Duties and responsibilities:
– Coordinate staff’s shift and support their duties as a supervisor
– Maintain inventory and order supplies
– Ensure food and service provided meets the quality standard
– Train staff how to serve dishes and beverages smoothly and safely
– Handle customer’s requests and complaints
How to apply:
Please submit your resume by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted for the interview.
The Ramen Butcher
223 E Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1Z6