The Ramen Butcher brings you the most current and popular tonkotsu (pork broth) ramen flavors directly from Japan. You will not find our authentic Japanese flavors anywhere else as our chefs are trained in Japan and have extensive experience within our parent company, the Menya Kouji Group.
Everything at The Ramen Butcher is handmade daily including our noodles, gyozas, and rice bowls. We value customers satisfaction and strive to make the freshest, authentic ramen you will taste in North America.
Position: Cook (Full-Time, Permanent)
Work Location: 223 E Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1Z6
Working Criteria: Permanent, 40 hrs/week
Salary: $17.00 – $ 22.50 per hour
Vacation: 4% of gross salary
Position Available: 3
– Completion of Secondary School
– Minimum 2 years of cook experience OR Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks OR completion of college OR other program in cooking /food safety
– Japanese cooking experience is a strong asset
– Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced work environment
– Reliable to show up for work on time as scheduled
Duties and responsibilities:
– Prepare and cook complete meals and dishes
– Cook broth with special house recipe
– Plan menu, determine the size of food portions, and estimate food costs and requirements.
-Maintain and ensure sanitation standards throughout the kitchen to comply with Provincial regulations
– Train and Supervise kitchen helpers
– Ensure food quality in presentation and production
– Maintain kitchen inventory, supplies, and equipment
– Other related duties and responsibilities as assigned
How to apply:
Please submit your resume by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted for the interview.
The Ramen Butcher
223 E Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1Z6