The Shire Restaurant is currently looking to hiring a chef who specialize in oriental dish, particularly authentic Chinese, Thai, Szechuan cuisines as we look to diversify our menu selections and to offer authentic oriental taste to our customers.
Qualified applicant must be able to:
– Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
– Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
– Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
– Plan menus and ensure food meets quality standards
– Estimate food requirements and food and labour costs
– Plan and direct food preparation and cooking activities
– Demonstrate new cooking techniques and new equipment to cooking staff
– Instruct cooks in preparation, cooking, garnishing and presentation of food
– Create new recipes
Positions Available: 2
Compensation: Starting at $20/hours, up to $30/hour based on prior experience.
Starting Date: Negotiable/ASAP
About The Shire Restaurant
Reputable Family Dinning Restaurant, serving Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner.