Food Service Supervisor
· Location: North York, ON, M9M 1M1
· Salary: 16.92 hourly / 32 to 40 hours per Week
· Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
· Flexible Hours, Shift
· Start date: Starts as soon as possible.
· Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
· Coffee shop
· Establish methods to meet work schedules
· Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
· Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
· Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
· Address customers’ complaints or concerns
· Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
· Prepare and submit reports
· Supervise and check assembly of trays
· Establish work schedules
· 5-10 people
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org