Top Floor Deficiency Solutions Inc. is looking for a qualified administrative assistant to join our team.
Employer: Top Floor Deficiency Solutions Inc.
Job title: Administrative Assistant
Business Address: 2603-4720 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC, V5H 4N2
Working location: 2603-4720 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC, V5H 4N2
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Hours of work: 30~40 hours/week
Benefits: 4% of gross salary for vacation remuneration and 10 days paid vacation per year.
– Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages.
– Coordinate maintenance of the office inventory and any site equipment.
– Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy
– Arrange and coordinate meetings of the job sites.
– Handle requests for information and date for the sites.
– Receive and respond to daily emails from employers, colleagues, and contractors.
– Education: Completion of high school.
– Experience: Completion of a one-or two-year college or other programs in administrative assistant OR the equal amount of previous clerical experience is required.
– Language: English
How to Apply: Email: email@example.com