Job Title: Bookkeeper
No of Vacancies: 1
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Day, Morning, Weekend.
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Work Address: #212 – 12830 80th Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3W 3A8 Canada
Wage rate: $27.00 per hour, for 37.5 hours per week.
Education: High School required, Diploma in accounting an asset.
Experience: 1 to 2 years of relevant experience.
Languages: Basic English.
Benefits: Relocation expenses and medical insurance for first 3 months covered by employer (if required).
• Recording day to day financial transactions and balancing accounts.
• Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility and other bills.
• Co-ordinate bank deposits and report financial results to management.
• Match purchase orders with invoices.
• Maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
• Prepare and submit tax remittance forms, and workers’ compensation forms.
• Perform activities such as preparing tax returns and other bookkeeping services.
• Develop and maintain other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
Oral communication, working with others, problem solving, decision making, critical thinking, continuous learning. Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
Employer: Trident Roadlines Inc.
How to Apply:
By Fax: 604-503-2764
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: # 212 – 12830 80th Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3W 3A8