Permanent Position: Truck Drivers Supervisor
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Day, Night, Overtime and Weekends.
Wage Rate: $26.50 per hour, for 37.50 per week
Work Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: #212 – 12830 – 80th Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 3A8 Canada
Positions Available: 1
Education: High School an asset
Experience: 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
Language: Basic knowledge of English
• Prepares work schedules for all drivers and assigns routes to maximize productivity
• Regular suggestions on the improvisation of the routes to improve the performance
• Supervises and coordinates with dispatcher and truck driver to ensure schedules are met
• Train staff (truck drivers) on job duties and safety procedures
• Monitor truck drivers’ productivity and organize the work flow
• Keep accurate logs, reports and records of all transportation goods.
• Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve work methods and ensure quality of services and process
Essential Skills: Decision making ability, Problem solving, Job task planning and organizing, attention to detail,
Team player, Excellent oral and written communication.
Other: Candidate should be legally entitled to work in Canada.
NOTE: Please mention the Job Title in subject line while applying for this position
Employer: Trident Road lines Inc.
How to apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail: #212 – 12830 – 80th Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 3A8 Canada