TrueX Transport Ltd. is currently looking for a Truck Driver Supervisor to join their team as soon as possible.
· Supervise the activities of truck drivers.
· Prepare work schedules for all drivers.
· Handle complaints and issues to ensure the quality of services and process.
· Maintain accurate logs, reports and records of budgets and expenditures.
· Recruit staff and provide training regarding all the protocol of the companies.
· Co-ordinate with repairs and rentals.
· Responsible for health and safety regulations at work.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· Minimum 2 years of work experience is required.
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: $34.00/ Hour
Job Location: Winnipeg, MB
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.