Unique Transport Inc. is currently looking for General Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
- Allocate material, human, and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs.
- Authorize and plan the development of important departments and the senior staff positions associated with them.
- Set company goals, create, or approve policies, and implement initiatives.
- In negotiations or other official proceedings, represent the company or designate representatives to act on its behalf.
- Establish financial and administrative controls, create, and approve advertising strategies, and allocate material, human, and financial resources to implement business policies and programmes.
- University degree or College diploma is required.
- Minimum 5 years of management experience is required.
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Job Location: 16268 River Road, Richmond, BC V7V 1L6
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.