Valuce Hospitality’s Ltd dba Zakkushi on Denman St. is seeking two Food Service Supervisors to join their team.
Permanent, Full-time (30-40 hours per week), $17.00/per hour. Bonus based on Sales performance.
Standard 6-8-hour shifts for this position could be scheduled anytime between 3pm and 2am as required.
– Opening and closing the restaurant, as needed;
– Attend management meetings for new menu and promotional items;
– Supervise and schedule Food & Beverage Servers;
– Resolve customer complaints and inquiries;
– Interview potential employees for new positions;
– Provide on-the-job training for new Food & Beverage Servers;
– Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and food wastage, estimate and submit requests for new ingredients
and supplies for restaurant operation;
– Ensure that food and service meet sanitation, health and quality control standards.
– Secondary school completion preferred;
– Must have completed a college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or
related field OR at least 1-2 years of experience in food preparation or service;
– Prior experience in supervising is an asset;
– Japanese language ability is an asset;
– English language ability is required.
How to apply:
*Please do not call or apply in person.
Please email resume to email@example.com
Or mail resume to:
Valuce Hospitality’s Ltd.
Unit 1-823 Denman Street
*Please indicate in your resume whether or not you are a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada*