Vancouver Korean Presbyterian Church is looking for a qualified Senior Pastor.
Position: Senior Pastor
Business Name: Vancouver Korean Presbyterian Church
Business Address: 205 West 10th Ave., Vancouver, BC, V5Y 1R9
Location of work: Same as above
Number of Vacant: 1
Hours of Work: 30 ~40hours/ per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, full-time
Benefit: 10 days paid vacation a year OR 4% of gross salary for vacation remuneration.
Preaching: The senior pastor will be the primary preacher for the church and will teach God’s Word faithfully, according to sound doctrine.
– Preach and conduct worship services / Lead prayer meetings with short devotional sermons
Shepherding and Teaching: The Senior Pastor will elad church staff and volunteers in nurturing and administering the overall shepherding ministry of the church.
– Oversee all areas of the congregation’s ministry in consultation with the Church Council and Committees.
– Provide spiritual and moral guidance to church members
Leadership: The Senior pastor will develop a rich worship life in the church, planning and leading the order of worship for the Central gathering in collaboration with ministry staff and volunteers.
– Supervise the ministerial staff and other staff positions.
– Coordinate activities and responsibilities of the ministerial staff.
Education: Completion of College, university or other program in religious study is required.
Experience: Completion of College, university or other program in religious study is required or equivalent practice in religious occupation is required.
How to Apply: