Vivo Green Calgary Shuttle is a Calgary local shuttle service provider. We run shuttles between Calgary and Banff/Canmore on a daily basis. We provide reliable, professional transportation in the Canadian Rockies. Our service includes public shuttle, private shuttle, and charter shuttle.
Vivo Green is committed to the highest standards of care for our clients, employees, community, and environment. We value the safety of our customers along with the most comfortable travel experience to their destination.
Vivo Green Calgary Shuttle is currently looking for shuttle drivers to join our team. We are committed to providing timely and professional service to our clients. Our company provides passenger transportation between Calgary and Canmore/Banff area. Your daily routine will be meeting clients at the designated location, hosting clients, moving luggage, and shuttle driving.
Employer: Vivo Green Calgary Shuttle
Location: A64 A01, 2000 Airport Road NE Calgary AB T2E 6W5
Position: Shuttle bus driver (NOC 73301)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full- time (30-40 hours per week); Day/Morning/Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, To be determined
Hourly wage: $28.85 – $30.00
Benefits: Referral Bonus program up to $500.00, Free parking, Free snacks provided
Expected start date: ASAP
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Shuttle clients between Calgary and Banff/Canmore according to schedule.
· Assists passengers entering and leaving the bus.
· Provides customer service and information to visitors in a courteous and friendly manner.
· Keep an accurate daily driver log in compliance with Transport Canada regulations.
· Complete required paperwork.
· Notify dispatchers or company mechanics of vehicle problems.
· Maintain a clean, fueled, and safe shuttle.
· Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and safety standards.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
· Completion of secondary school
· More than 1 year of experience in driving a passenger van
· Alberta Class 4 license with a clean driving record
· Efficient interpersonal skills; Client focus; Reliability; Excellent oral and written communication.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Attention to detail; Repetitive tasks
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the position and would like to join and grow with us, we encourage you to send us a Cover Letter and Resume by email to email@example.com