Employer: Wales Mclelland Construction Company Ltd
Address: 6211 Fraserwood Pl, Richmond, BC, V6W 1J2
Employment groups: Apprentices, indigenous people, newcomers to Canada, persona with disabilities, seniors, students, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Full Time Position
Availability: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Morning, Day.
Education: College diploma in administration or business.
Experience: Minimum one year
Duties & Responsibilities:
Duties may include but are not limited to the following items:
– Strong AutoCAD knowledge
– Keep directory of proposal drawings and sketches up to date and documented.
– Aid the Operations department with the maintenance of technical drawings and blueprints.
– Communicate with subcontractors
– Determine and establish office procedures and routines
– Answer telephone and emails relay and the messages
– Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations
– Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer
– Order office supplies and maintain inventory
– Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
– Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person
– Record and prepare minutes of meetings
– May compile data, statistics, and other information
– May supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software.
Additional Required Qualifications:
● Spanish is an asset
● MS Word, Excel and Power Point
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
Fast-paced environment, work under pressure, repetitive tasks, and attention to detail.
Dependability, Flexibility, Team Player, Initiative
Benefits: Dental, Life Insurance, Health Care Plan
Work Setting: Office working for a construction company
Contact: James Sanderson