Walia Enterprises Ltd. DBA Walia Foods is currently looking for 3 Permanent, Full Time Meat Cutter to join their team as soon as possible.
· Cutting, trimming, and prepare regular cutting of meat, poultry, fish for sale as per customers’ orders and size request including deboning.
· Preparing all displays of meats, poultry products, fishes.
· Manage stock, keep records for determining sales, product line and keep an eye on products being fresh according to company and customer requirements.
· Measure and ensure temperatures for food storage are kept as per guidelines.
· Keep working area and cutting stations clean and as per food standards and guidelines to maintain high level of hygiene.
· Ensure all equipment and knives are clean, well maintained and fully operational.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· Willing and able to work in cold environments.
· Minimum 6 months of experience will be an asset.
· On the job training will be provided.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: #39 – 8236 128 Street, Surrey, BC V3W 4G2
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.