Position: Nail Care Technician
Location: 150 32nd Street West, Suite 1A, Prince Albert, SK S6V 7H7
Wage: $14.50 per hour
Type: Permanent, full-time (35 hours per week)
Schedule: Day, Evening, Weekend
Stating date: as soon as possible
Education: Secondary school graduation certificate
Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
Work site environment: noisy, odours
Work setting: relation costs covered by the employer, willing to relocate, esthetician’s salon
Tasks and duties:
– Use nail art technics to provide custom designs.
– Clean, trim and polish nails.
– Provide gel and acrylic nail extensions.
– Own a clientele.
– Perform cashiering duties.
– Schedule and confirm appointments.
– Provide manicures and pedicures treatments.
– Provide eyelash extensions
Area of work experience: esthetician, manicurist, nail and lashes applicator
Work conditions and physical capabilities: repetitive tasks, manual dexterity, attention to detail, hand-eye co-ordination
Personal suitability: accurate, client focus, dependability, flexibility, organized, reliability, team player.