White Elephant Holdings Ltd. DBA Value Motors and Car Rentals is currently seeking a Permanent, Full time Credit Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
- Perform credit interview, prepare credit applications, verify accuracy of all material information on the credit applications, and submit to lender.
- Structure deals in accordance with lender and dealership guidelines.
- Coach salespeople on best practices for closing deals and provide guidelines to improve sales performance.
- Assist customers in selecting the right financing, insurance, and protection packages by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospective customers.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Developing new financial sources, as well ass maintaining strong relationship with current lenders.
- Provide training and support to the sales staff and assist in closing deals.
- Ability to review automobile approvals and recommend options.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of experience is required.
- Quality customer service, communication, computer, and basic math skills are required.
- Previous dealership and management experience will be an asset.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: 7319 King George Blvd, Surrey, BC V3W 5A8
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.