Drywall installers and Finishers Required
White House Construction and Drywall Ltd. Located in Surrey, BC are looking for 4 Drywall installers and Finishers to join its team to work all over Lower Mainland.
- Measure, Cut and fit Drywall sheets for installation on walls and ceilings.
- Position and Secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joints
- Cut and install metal corner beads to protect exterior corners
- Fill joints, nail indentations, holes and cracks with joint compound using trowel and broad knife.
- Tape over joints using taping machine and embed tape in compound.
- Smooth out excess compound and allow coats to dry.
- Apply successive coats of compound and sand seams and joints.
- Fabricate and install suspended metal ceiling grids and place in panels to form acoustical and coffered ceilings.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Over three years of work experience
Completion of three or four year apprenticeship program in plastering/ dry walling
Location: All over lower mainland according to contracts.
Compensation: $27.00 hr for 40 hr/week
How to apply:
Send your Resume by
Email at: email@example.com
By Mail: 7116-150 street, Surrey BC V3S 3J4