We are a restaurant that has been serving the local community for more than thirty years. We are looking for Kitchen Helpers. As a Kitchen Helper, your duties and responsibilities includes the following:
- Wash and peel vegetables and fruit
- Clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs using manual and electric appliances
- Use equipment to prepare hot beverages
- Portion, assemble, and wrap food or place it directly on plates for service, and package take-out food
- Wash work tables, cupboards and appliances
- Remove trash and clean kitchen garbage containers
- Unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, cupboards and other storage areas
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots and pans using dishwasher or by hand
- Place dishes in storage area
- Sweep and mop floors, and perform other duties to assist cook and kitchen staff
You needs to complete at least some secondary education. We require 1-6 months of experience. You have to be a responsible person, have good working ethics, and be able to communicate in English. The ability to speak or communicate with other languages, e.g. Cantonese and/or Mandarin, will be given preference and be considered as an asset.
Our restaurant is located in Canora, Saskatchewan. You’ll need to be able to commute here to work. We offer competitive salaries and good benefit. This is a full time permanent position. The salary is $13.00/hour. You’ll get 15 days of vacation annually. If you are a good candidate, please email your resume to apply. We thank you for all the applications. Only those qualified will be contacted for interview.