WorldWild Tattoo Canada Inc. (Located at 7070 Randolph Ave, Burnaby, BC）is a well-known tattoo tools and equipment provider, now is expanding its business into cosmetic area and provide tools, equipment and accessories too, is looking for a Cosmetic Tool and Equipment Purchaser, this position is full time, initially three-year term (three-month probation period included).
The main duties of the Cosmetic Tool and Equipment Purchaser are:
· Analyse market situation, trends and client’s requirements;
· Consult with manager, make decision on cosmetic tools, equipment and accessories to be purchased;
· Negotiate and sign the contract with supplies, follow the procedures and the terms of the contract until the tools and equipment purchased safely delivered.
· Help manager make decision on the price of the cosmetic tools and equipment and adjust them according changed situation;
· Contact and maintain good with suppliers, especially suppliers in China to ensure cosmetic tools and equipment quality and on-time delivery;
· Response to client’s inquiries about cosmetic tools and equipment and keep good communication with clients to ensure clients’ satisfaction;
· Train staffs about knowledge and usage of new products purchased;
· Help in inventory management.
The working hours is 8 hours per day and 40 hours per week. The wage is $34 per hour, with vacation pay and bonus.
The Cosmetic Tool and Equipment Purchaser should have thorough knowledge of cosmetic tools and equipment, familiar with cosmetic tools and equipment suppliers, especially suppliers in China, have relative experience, a college diploma with relative major, can speak and writing in English and Chinese.
If you are interest in this job, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org