Location: Unit 103-3701 E. Hastings Street, Burnaby, BC V5C2H6
Permanent employment, Full-time, 40 hours/week
Job Vacancy: 1
Designed to be the best in the market, YaleTown Floor. We try to fulfill our goals to be the pioneer of the world of flooring. Satisfaction of our customers is the ultimate target we seek to achieve.
Dedicated to quality, our team offers the highest-quality material in the market – manufactured to be safe and with a minimal negative impact on the environment (Certified Eco Material).
We are actively looking for an experienced Technical Sales Supervisor to join our team. The ideal candidate has 3+ years of experience in sales and architectural industry with excellent communication and team management skills. Priority will be given to candidates with previous experience in showroom design, marketing, interior design.
***Only apply if you see yourself as a strong fit for this position with long-term goals. Inexperienced candidates will not be considered***
Summary of Position:
As our technical sales supervisor, you will present our products to potential clients, arrange showrooms when needed, train and supervise sales associates to ensure they are up to date on all materials we are offering.
– Prospect and contact potential customers
– Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
– Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop social media campaigns
– Plan, design, and present showrooms for sales presentations
– Conduct market research and create sales strategies
– Create and maintain customer relationships
– Maintain up-to-date on service and product knowledge to be able to explain to prospective clients as well as other sales associates
– Supervise and train sales associates
– Estimate costs of flooring installation for potential clients
– Prepare sales contracts and maintain customer records in digital database
– Advise the customer on how to prepare/what to expect with their installation
– Track distribution, delivery, and installation of products to customers
– Fast-paced environment
– Work under pressure
– Attention to detail
– 3+ years of experience in sales and architectural industry
– A university degree or college diploma in a program related to the product or service
– Knowledge of showroom design, flooring materials, installing and renovation is an asset
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to multi-task
– Team player