2457528 Alberta Inc. O/A Cowboy’s Taphouse is currently looking for a Permanent, Full Time Restaurant Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
· Plan and organize day to day operations of the restaurant.
· Determine types of services to be offered.
· Hire, train and instruct staff.
· Monitor the performance of staff and prepare work schedule.
· Handle customer complaints.
· Monitor compliance with safety and hygiene regulations.
· Research new suppliers and negotiate prices of food and other supplies.
· Participate in marketing plans and procedures.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· Completion of college program related to hospitality will be an asset.
· Minimum two years of work experience as a manager is required.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: #168-55 Castleridge Blvd NE, Calgary, AB T3J 3J8
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.