3 brothers Shawarma & Poutine
530 Rideau Street, Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 5Z6
Wage offered: $20.50/hour
Full-time: 40 hours/week
Shift hours: 8:00pm to 4:00am
Education required: High school diploma
Experience required: 2 years minimum in Mediterranean specialty cooking
• Setting up, cleaning and organizing workstations
• Prepares the ingredients for the shift; wash the vegetables, season the meat with Mediterranean spices, etc.
• prepare dishes according to the restaurant menu
• cook and grill Shawarma meat in the Mediterranean method
• Cook according to health and food safety standards
· Supervise other team members, oversee kitchen operations
• Sanitation and cleaning of workstations and utensils
• Determine food inventory, assess food needs, monitor and order supplies and report to management
• If necessary, train kitchen staff regarding Mediterranean specialties and Shawarma meats
• Assist other cooks with food preparation or assist other team members as needed
To apply, please send resume and proof of experience to Ms. Corinne Deveau at : email@example.com
About 3 Brothers
3 Brothers Shawarma & Poutine is a traditional middle eastern restaurant establishment with a Canadian twist. Enjoy the best Shawarma Poutine in the city. Don’t miss our home made garlic sauce. Order for lunch, diner, party, catering or join us for dine in 7 days a week.
Free Parking, Catering, Vegetarian Options, Halal Meals, Open on Sunday, Online Ordering, Delivery, Open Late Hours, Take Out, Big Screen TV, Satellite, Patio, Wheelchair Accessible, WiFi.