The Modern busy general dental practice in Prince George is looking for a full-time Dental Receptionist to join their friendly, patient-focused team.
The ideal candidate must excel at customer service and be outgoing and a good communicator. Knowledge of Tracker is an asset.
Please do not apply if you don’t have relevant experience in Dental office in Canada.
- Greeting visitors.
- Sorting and sending mail.
- Using computers to update electronic patient records.
- Answering and routing phone calls.
- Offer our patients a positive experience on the phone and in person.
- Schedule appointments for the doctor and hygienist.
- Monitor the schedule to plan an optimal day for the dental providers team.
- Send out insurance pre-authorizations, submitting insurance claims and following up.
- Charting and record keeping.
- Recall management.
· Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in dental office reception is preferred.
· Knowledge of A/R coordination of dental insurance benefits is preferred.
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job location: Prince George, BC
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com