Accent Dental is currently looking for a full time, permanent Registered Dental Hygienist to join their team as soon as possible.
Knowledge & Abilities
• Create and take digital X-rays
• Record the patient’s medical and health history and do patient screening and oral health exams.
• Apply fluoride and sealants, as well as perform preventative dental procedures like scaling, gum stimulation, and tooth cleaning.
• Provide instructions on dental hygiene, methods to maintain and promote oral health, and information on the influence of nutrition on oral health.
• Consult with dentists on patient care.
Education & Experience
• Completion of college dental hygiene program is required. MANDATORY
• Certification as a Registered Dental Hygienist is required. MANDATORY
• One to two years of experience is required.
Job Type: Full time/Part time, Permanent
Salary: $45.00-$55.00 per hour depending upon experience
Job Location: 1539 11th Avenue, Prince George, BC, V2L 3S6
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.