Permanent Position: Warehouse Supervisor
No. of vacancies: 1
Work start date: As soon as possible
Location of work: 8335 – 129 Street, Surrey, BC V3W 0A6
Wage rate: $26.50 per hour for 40 Hours per week, Overtime after 40 hours.
Education: High School an asset.
Experience: 2 to 3 years of relevant experience.
• Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of warehouse staff workers engaged in the shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and maintaining inventories of materials, parts and finished products.
• Plan, manage, schedule and supervise a team of workers in the glass warehouse.
• Establish work schedules and ensuring procedures and policies in accordance with standards.
• Supervise ordering, receiving and maintaining of glass supplies and inventories.
• Receive, document and process the delivered finished glass product.
• Coordinate the warehouse glass supply to the showrooms and document the details.
• Resolve work related problems, recruit and hire warehouse staff.
• Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery and arrange for maintenance and repair work.
• Conduct performance reviews, requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies.
Working setting: The candidate should be available to work full-time in the day or evening or on weekends, if required.
Job Requirements: Knowledge of computer, MS Excel, MS Word etc. is an asset
Employer: Acme Glass Ltd.
How to apply:
By Mail: 8335- 129 Street, Surrey, BC V3W 0A6