Job Title: Marketing specialist NOC 11202
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
$38.50/hour 35-40 hours per week
Language of Work: English
Work Location: 903 8th Ave suite 900 Calgary, AB T2P 0P7
· Assess characteristics of products or services to be promoted to determine marketing and advertising needs of an establishment
· Advise clients on marketing, advertising or sales promotion opportunities and strategies
· Develop strategies and related content for direct and digital marketing and advertising campaigns and implement them
· Manage post campaign analysis to measure and report on marketing and advertising metrics
· Develop and maintain social media accounts, including managing customer reviews and testimonials
· Develop, implement and evaluate public relations strategies and programs designed to inform clients, employees and the general public of initiatives and policies of businesses, governments and other organizations
· Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys to identify the interests and concerns of key groups served by their organization
· Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, Web sites and press releases
· Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events and programs for publicity, fundraising and information purposes
· Arrange interviews, news conferences and other media events
· Act as spokesperson for an organization and answer written and oral inquiries
· Coordinate special publicity events and promotions for internal and external audiences
· Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
· Represent and act as an agent for talented individuals or individuals with specific occupational expertise
· Prepare or oversee preparation of sports, literary, performance or other contracts.
· Secondary School or above is required.
· Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
· Fluent verbal and written English communication skills is as an asset.
· Knowledge of current immigration procedures, government rules and regulations will be an asset.
· At least one year of marketing related experience would be preferred.
About Acorn Admissions Ltd.
Acorn Admissions Ltd. is a company focusing on education. We have top tutorial resource and experienced consultant team. We pro- vide service to international students with high-quality school application consulting and course planning services. We have assisted thousands of students to receive admission letters from their dream schools in North America.