Acorn Admissions Ltd. is a company focusing on education. We have top tutorial resource and experienced consultant team. We pro- vide service to international students with high-quality school application consulting and course planning services. We have assisted thousands of students to receive admission letters from their dream schools in North America.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant(NOC 13110)
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Language of Work: English
Work Location: 6388 No. 3 Rd #810, Richmond, BC V6Y 0L4 Canada
About Acorn Admissions Ltd.
· Prepare and organize the schedule for meetings. Schedule and conrm appointments.
· Maintain and update client’s database, organize and maintain client les and records.
· Verify incoming inquiries from electronic channels and send them to the appropriate parties.
· Promptly reply to client inquiries by email, phone and/or whatsapp.
· Invoice and documentation of client’s payments.
· Assist our immigration consultant in lling forms, drafting letters, drafting submission, creating internal checklists or forms as needed.
· Follow up case processing and manage calendar, ensuring cases are dealt with in a timely manner until they are approved by IRCC. Stay up to date on immigration news and updates.
· Provide administrative assistance and secretarial support to the designated departments, teams, and services.
· Maintain the inventory of oce supplies, assist in organising oce events, and help managing the oce budget.
· Secondary School or above is required.
· Advanced prociency with Microsoft Oce Programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
· Fluent verbal and written English communication skills is as an asset.
· Knowledge of current immigration procedures, government rules and regulations will be an asset.
· At least one year of administrative related experience would be preferred.
Wage: $25 CAD per hour and 30-35 hours per week