Permanent Position: Restaurant Manager (NOC 0631)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Weekend, Day, Evening shift.
Number of Vacancies: 01
Wage Rate: $27.00 per hour, for 37.5 hours per week.
Benefits: Relocation expenses and medical insurance for first 3 months covered by employer if required. Free meal during working hours.
Location: Unit 351, 8158, 128th Street, Surrey, BC V3W 1R1, Canada
Education: High School required, college diploma an asset
Experience: 2-3 years of supervisory experience in food service sector
Work Setting: Restaurant, the candidate should be available to work full-time in the day, evening or on weekends, if required.
• Coordinate the entire restaurant operation, including front-of-house and back-of-house
• Deliver superior guest services and ensure absolute customer satisfaction
• Respond efficiently to customer complaints
• Enforce and offer the best quality of products possible
• Organize and supervise shifts
• Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
• Monitor compliance with sanitation and safety rules and regulations
• Control costs and minimize waste
• Successfully promote and publicize the brand
• Recruit staff and oversee staff training
• Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
Other: Candidate should be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Note: Please mention The Job Title and Location in subject line while applying for this position.
Employer: Aggarwal Foods Ltd. dba Aggarwal Sweets
How to apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: Unit 351, 8158, 128th Street, Surrey, BC V3W 1R1, Canada