Akron Engineering provides the industry with consolidated services in civil, structural, electrical, and mechanical engineering and project & construction management. With that in mind, Akron’s focus is on ensuring their client’s projects are completed safely and within planned cost, quality and schedule.
At Akron, we pride ourselves with resources rich in experience from various industries and technical backgrounds, along with the combined experience of our key personnel and shareholders, Akron endeavours to be one of the leading, trusted, consolidated engineering service providers in the years to come.
We are looking for an experienced Office Manager to oversee the operation of Arkon’s office to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and safety. The Office Manager will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, considering the following duties and qualifications as a minimum requirements:
· Fully understand and follow organization’s operations/practice procedures,
· Safeguard company’s client’s confidential information and intellectual property,
· Support organization’s business development initiatives,
· Handle phone calls, mail, general emails, and keep office/meeting rooms tidy,
· Administer mobile phone plans and IT equipment for all employees,
· Support employee onboarding, payroll, benefits, and termination process,
· Support proposals and basic reports preparation in terms of word formatting, etc.,
· Update and manage organization’s website and social media accounts,
· Assist in organizing company’s resources, including its manpower, coordinate/facilitate internal and external meetings, and staff social events, as needed,
· Provide administrative support to management and other staff, as needed, and
· Monitor inventories and accordingly buy office supplies and equipment as needed
· Completion of a post-secondary diploma is required,
· High customer service and satisfaction level is a must,
· At least three years of previous experience in people management,
· Relevant university degree is preferred,
· Previous Administrative experience is an asset, and
· Must be available to work a flexible schedule that includes mornings, days, evenings and weekends to meet urgent deadlines.