Altima Contracting Ltd. located at 8029 Fraser Street, Vancouver, BC V5X 3X5 requires 8 Plasterer Helpers (NOC – 75110) on a full-time, permanent basis to join them as soon as possible.
Job Title: Plasterer Helper
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Wage: $21. to $23./hr (depending on experience – although experience not required)
Term of employment: min. 35-40 hrs./Week)
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
About Altima Contracting Ltd.
Job duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist the main plasterer in applying coats of plaster to interior walls, ceilings, and partitions of buildings, to produce finished surface
• Assist in mixing plaster to desired consistency and to erect scaffolds.
• Assist in spreading plaster over lath or masonry base
• Roughens undercoat with scratcher to provide bond for succeeding coats of plaster.
• Assist in creating decorative textures in finish coat by marking surface of coat with brush and trowel or by spattering surface with pebbles.
• Load, unload and transport construction materials
• Assist in mixing, pouring and spreading materials
• Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
Note: This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth.
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org